Why Should You Set Targets?I have heard the question, why set goals, many times. Goal setting has many benefits. You may ask, what's in it for me, well here are some great reasons to set your goal. Catherine Pulsifer
1. The main reason is that you need to know where you are going to end up.
2. It will be amazing how you feel about yourself when you have reached one of your targets. You will feel more complete and happy that you have accomplished what you stated you would..
3. There will be absoluterly no doubt what actions you must take. There is no spinning your wheels anymore wondering what you should do next.
4. Now you will know exactly what to do with your time.
5. You can see hope for better things in the future instead of existing in your current state of circumstances.
6. No one will be able to criticize you for lack of action and a clear direction in life.
7. With a clear direction of where you are going, you will accomplish more and be more than most other people ever dreamed of.8. You know exactly what your future will look like.
9. You are able to use your energy to better yourself and are focused on reaching your goal. 10. You now know that you have complete control of where you are going and not subject to what someone else wants you to do or be.
11. You have the focus and desire to always move forward and not allowing yourself to procrastinate.
12. Your life is filled with enthusiasm not pessimism.
13. You maintain a positive outlook on life.
14. A new level of success and accomplishment are experienced based on your own actions.
I dream of things that never were and say, why not?"
Robert F. Kennedy
Have you ever watched someone drive around a city looking everywhere and not seeming to be headed in any particular direction?
Have you ever wondered whether they may be lost?
Here is another example that makes the point. Have you gone to the grocery store without a list of
what you need?
Well, why bother setting goals?
Need help, review our resources on Motivational Speakers and Life Coaches